1. Clip-on Badge Holder – these badge holders feature the textured vinyl in “orange peel” which makes it simple to get the cards in or out of a holder and this is best for temporary passes, like visitors, events and conventions. The back clips will allow the holders to be worn with different situations.
The badge holder is mutually available in vertical and horizontal orientation and both with textured vinyl, 2-hole clips and in top loading, but there is also side loading for the horizontal badge holder.
2. Extra Large (XL) Clip-On Badge Holder - these badge holders are massive to hold ID cards for government. The large size is best for temporary staff IDs and visitor passes, and its’ clear vinyl creates an easy vision for it. Its back clip permits the holders to be worn with a diversity of situations.
The badge holder is available only in vertical orientation and it is in top load, reinforced edges, clear vinyl, and 2-hole clips.
—All of these TWO kinds of badge holder had an Attachment Style where a clip on the badge holder had the two-hole clip been attached at the back of a holder. The clip then is just easy to open which will be easily attached to clothing. The holder will not require any reel, lanyard, ID or any other accessory.
3. Cloth Friendly Clip-On Badges Holder – these badge holders are best for temporary visitor pass, employee ID badges, conventions and some other event passes. The holder has the “orange peel” textured back and clear vinyl front panel. The clip at the back permits the holder to wear in a diversity of situations, and the clothing-friendly style will not damage clothing.
The badge holder is mutually available in vertical and horizontal orientation in a top load, thick textured back, thumb notch, and clothing-friendly clips. Its attachment style clip on the badge holder had the exclusive cloth-friendly clip which will not tear, damage, or wrinkle the clothing, and making it perfect for employee ID and visitors ID program. The holder doesn’t require any reel, lanyard, ID or any other accessory.
—The Custom Holders Available for all these THREE badge holders is a perfect customization of the badge holder. Add the organization’s logo, name for that eye-catching and exclusive ID accessory.
4. Magnetic Event Badge Holders – these are horizontal, landscape vinyl acetate badge holders that come with the magnet on the back and so the holder can be attached to the clothing without giving a mark or a hole.
5. MagnaLite Magnetic Attachments - One ABS Encase Plate with a 2 Round Magnets of “Rare-Earth” and one of the Steel Plate with the Pressure-Sensitive Foam Tapes and it has a mounting plate.
6. MagnaDisc Magnetic Attachments - One Zinc Plate Steel Encase Disc with a 1 Round Magnet of “Rare-Earth” and a steel disc with a pressure sensitive foam tape plus a mounting plate.
7. MagnaBadge Magnetic Attachments - Use the magnetic ID badge clip to attach the ID cards to the clothes with no need to damage them. Don’t apply these to the magnetic stripe card, since the magnet can damage them. Its holder has a steel plate with the two round magnets plus a steel plate with the pressure-sensitive foam tapes which adheres to its back side of the card.
8. Clip-on Expiring Visitors Badge – these badges gives an easy and a cost-efficient means of jump-starting the visitor management program. The simple badge expires right after the 24 hours with the red lines that appears gradually over a course of applications and it will include the clip-on red title that may be applied to attach the badges to clips, badge reels or lanyards.
The four different options with this expiring clip-on visitor’s badge are available. It is a manually issued badge that are excellent for a low to moderate visitor traffic, while the laser and the thermal printed expiring badge is best for a higher traffic visitor program that is looking for a more customization.
- 500 Pack Handwritten
- 1000 Pack Handwritten
- 1000 Pack Inkjet/Laser
- 1000 Pack Thermal
9. Card Clips for the Clip-On Badge - These card clips are working with an expiring clip-on visitor’s badge. It simply attached a badge to the clothing to be sure that a data is displayed prominently.
10. Magnetic Top-Load Badges Holder – these holders allow to attach the ID to the clothing without the pinning or clipping.