The card developing tools can save you time, which will give you the access to exclusive “Zebra-only” features.
The Zebra Value and performance class SDK provides software developers the capability to rapidly integrate the commands to the card application for that direct control of particular features and the functions of the value and the performance card printer of the Zebra. The SDK Supports the Zebra card printers for the Zebra print name tags.
Zebra’s value and the presentation class card printer of SDK draw with:
Programming documentation – with command information, sample codes and the coding sequence and the DLL’s for:
- Graphics and printer functions.
- Contact encoding with the integrated contact encoder.
- Contactless encoding with an integrated encoding module.
The application to confirm that link and contactless encoder with the printer had been functioning correctly. The claim has been written by using the similar information with the sample code in the SDK.
- ZEBRA CARD SDK to use for ZXP SERIES 8 and SERIES 7 PRINTERS
- ZEBRA CARD SDK to use ZXP SERIES 1 AND SERIES 3 PRINTERS
The description and function of the ZXP Series 1 and Series 3 are almost the same with the ZXP Series 8 and Series 7 printers of the Zebra Card SDK. The only difference is the series of printers.
The description of the four printers and the Zebra’s value and the presentation class card printer of SDK draw with these four types of printer such as ZXP Series 1, Series 3, Series 7 and Series 8 are as follows:
Make the application integration and the card printing even simpler with the SDK or Software Developers Kit for ZXP Series 8 and Series 7 printers and also for the Series 1 and Series 3 printers.
The Zebra SDK ZMotif for ZXP Series 8 and Series 7 with the Series 1 and Series 3 printers allows the software developers to integrate the card printing functionality to the third party and the custom applications by straightly controlling particular features and the functions of the printers.
ZMotif SDK and the programming documentation such as job command information, sample code, coding sequence and the DLL libraries for:
- Encoding with the integrated connection and the contactless PC compliant smart card chips encoder.
- Graphics and printer tasks.
- The new SDK Smartcard reader SDK especially supports the alternative integrated UHF encoder printer’s option.
- The new EOE or Encoding over Ethernet SDK to allow both the contact encoding, and encoding over the Ethernet functionality.
- New Card Printer Demo Tool utility of the SDK used as the ZXP Series 8 and Series 7 with the Series 1 and Series 3 printer evaluation tool in verifying and exercising different Card SDK printer functions and features accessible in the SDK.
- The ZXP Printer Software Emulator‘s Application – the software printer preview tools that emulates the ZXP Series 8 or 7 printer. Utilize in validating and testing print jobs sent through the Zebra Windows driver and/or Card SDK command of ZXP Series 8 and 7 with the Series 1 and Series 3 printers for printing samples like the Zebra print name tags.